Sixth Legion Guild Rules and Policies
THESE RULES APPLY TO ANY GAME YOU PLAY WHILE IN SIXTH LEGION
General Guild Structure:
Generally, an officer has the authority to make any operational decisions concerning the guild. Officers may make any decision they believe is required at the time as long as the decision conforms to the rules below.
Cashnprizes (Co-Leader) - No limits to authority, but should consult Arcanemundi on large decisions.
Arcanemundi (Co-Leader) - No limits to authority, but should consult Cashnprizes on large decisions.
Bazookatooth (Officer) - Is limited in authority but can handle most problems. Limits include changing these guild rules, kicking senior members from the website or in-game guild, creating or ending alliances, or any similar radical decision. Arcanemundi and Cashnprizes can be reached via PM through Facebook Messenger or similar and should be contacted prior to large decisions being made that affect the health of Sixth Legion. Dolorien should also be consulted if online.
Dolorien (Officer) - Is limited in authority but can handle most problems. Limits include changing these guild rules, kicking senior members from the website or in-game guild, creating or ending alliances, or any similar radical decision. Arcanemundi and Cashnprizes can be reached via PM through Facebook Messenger or similar and should be contacted prior to large decisions being made that affect the health of Sixth Legion. Bazookatooth should also be consulted if online.
We have various other members who have raided with us for years and who volunteer occasionally to help resolve problems in the guild. They are considered stand-in officers if other established leaders are absent when a situation arises. They have all been officers in other games and know how to deal with problems. Tristerin, Elyndelle, and Handerpants, all have the authority to make emergency decisions if needed, and must be respected as such by lower ranking guild members. Feel free to talk with them if established officers are not in the game. You may also use the PM system in the game or on this website.
Code of Conduct:
This is the backbone of Sixth Legion; all members are subject to this Code.
Our #1 rule is NO DRAMA. All members, officers, leaders, recruits, or any other person affiliated with Sixth Legion shall show respect to all individuals. Any act done with malice, in anger, in a harrassing manner, or in an unethical manner against any person shall not be tolerated and is an infraction of this Code.
Below is a list of infractions, these range in severity from minor to severe.
1. Disobeying officers or engaging in activities that generally disrupts or threatens the stability of Sixth Legion as a whole.
2. Not complying with Sixth Legion policy, rules, or Code of Conduct.
3. Being disruptive in guild chat, in guild, in any chat channel, on any telecommunications device or technique associated with Sixth Legion, on any forum associated with Sixth Legion, or in the general population of the game. This includes other forums.
4. “Raid Endangerment” – acts of willful misconduct by a member that endangers the raid in such a way to prevent raid progression or causes and unneeded “wipe.”
5. “Raid Misconduct” – disruptive behavior during a raid such as “rage quitting” or an act that disrupts the flow of the raid.
6. Failing to maintain minimum raid requirements as listed in the “Recruitment” section of this rule set or by continually failing to meet the raid attendance requirements.
7. Game exploitation.
8. Receiving a reprimand by a Game Master for a violation of the End User License Agreement ("EULA") (Immediate Dismissal).
9. Hacking or any other alternative form of gaining an unfair advantage in the game, scamming, exploiting, or unethically interfering with other players socially and economically, or using a third-party account without proper authorization (Immediate Dismissal).
10. Exceeding the authority or scope of one's position as noted in these rules and policies.
These remedies are designed to compensate players that have been wronged or to punish players that have violated the Code of Conduct or the policies contained within this rule set. An appropriate remedy will be applied by the officers for any infraction or violation of guild policy. Below is a list of common remedies:
1. Demotion: any person may be demoted to any lower rank if warranted. Please note that when demoted to a lower rank, an individual only has the rights and privileges of that rank, even if temporarily demoted. Moreover, demotions, for raid purposes, will be a minimum of one raid and may involve more than one raid depending on the severity of the infraction.
2. Loss of guild privileges which may include but is not limited to: losing the ability to speak in Discord by way of channel specific or global mute, or by losing the use of the guild bank, being barred from specific guild events--which may include raiding, or losing voting rights on any guild-wide votes.
3. Specialized Remedy: any other remedy deemed appropriate by the Arbitrator for any specialized circumstance.
4. Removal from Sixth Legion.